Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ATMPHOBIAC


ATMPHOBIAC


dun even want to be any close to it...

Dun wanna be magnitized to it no more..

Dun even want to c the sight of iT 4 now n until da next elauns...huhu

i have never been scared of it sooooo much.....

its so weird when it used to be My BEST fwen and a fwen That i Can turn 2..

but yesterday after all the spendIngs it has become my Worst ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

n in the coming days..it will be MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!..


n i'm doom!!!


SOS!!!!!!!!

madinah...plezzzzzzzzz..... i have to promise myself this No's and plezzz.....

make me keep my promises..

otherwise....

i will b pENNYLESSS before the hols breakk.......


NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!


DATs Ain't gOnna hAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT eventually it will ,if MY shopping lust consistenly is in the way.. ok2..i have to, i mean I HAVE TO BUCKLE UP..



Soooooo..................


NO!!!!!!!!!!

MORE SPENDING!!!(wat???oh man..)

MORE SHOES!!!

MORE CLOTHES..(u have enough already!)

mORE arIANis (u have 6 too many already!)

1 comment: