Friday, February 12, 2010

LotSa Love...

Alhamdullilah…

I m now 22..i can’t believe it neither can my parents,fwens..etc..??..how time just passes by so quickly in the speed of light. Unlike past years, I would usually stay up texting wishing lots n lotsa of ‘thanks’ wishes for the beday wishes that I get from my closest besties n friends.. but last nyte it was different..i was different..the nyte was different..it was an extra ordinary nyte..all I could remember was looking at the watch and it was 11.45 at the time ..ZZZzzz...i definitely had an early nyte of course because as soon as my eyes can barely open it was already morning and my sis was getting ready for work…I reached out for my hp..n I was smilling … there they were…beday wishes from my beloved besties n friends..i felt special,they make me feel special, they have made my day and it was the coolest feeling ever..at that moment as I was gazing up at the ceiling, it made me think… you know what it is not the number of beday wishes that I get that is important but it’s their meaningful thoughts of me that counts for sure…n I’m glad it’s from them that I love and will never stop lovingJ…and as for me n my day today..wishing myself Happy 22th beday Madinah..u have all grown up to become a lady that you are now n not from the childlike that you were from the past..Alhamdulilah,I praised ALLAH for all the blessings n happiness n love that I have been blessed with..

Ps:
Lotsa Love n thanks for the beday pressies from my besties forever,mum n dad n sisJ..love the gifts so muchJ

Lotsa love for all of the beday wishes at FB...I’m incredibly touched by it.

Lotsa love n appreciation for the beday calls and text msges:)

1 comment:

  1. ehe.u're big girl oredi.hope u have a wonderful life ahead.luv u babe! mwahh!XD

    ReplyDelete